Bespoke styles that last and last
Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best. Casement windows look great and installation is simple. With side and top opening options, simple lines and a range of sizes and configurations, you can tailor the right type for your home. They’re A-Rated for energy efficiency and virtually maintenance-free, making it easy to keep them looking as good as new.
Casement windows are thermally efficient, keeping heat in and providing sound-proofing. With truly robust security features, they keep your home protected and warm. Find out how to buy and what to expect from installation.
Four steps to a happy home
You roughly measure up
your windows and doors
Design and quote online
there’s no pressure to commit
We’ll do a free home survey
to double-check everything
Then we install them
your shiny new windows and doors.
We’re not just backed by our customer’s recommendations. Our products are made to the highest standards.
We’re also backed by a 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee. We’ll cover the cost of any necessary replacement if the damage isn’t your fault. Because if you’re not happy, we’re not happy.Find out more
Happiness is about getting the colour just right
Sometimes, it’s what’s on the outside that counts.
That’s why we offer a wide range of colour choices. Alongside our standard colours, we also do a wide range of custom ones. Our online quoting tool guides you through a range of options or you can speak to us about choosing your own - we’d love to help.Design & quote
Let's talk technical
Our uPVC casement windows are A Rated by the British Fenestration Rating Council. They come with:
- Low E 28mm Argon-filled double glazing with a U-Value of 1.4 W/m2 K
- Toughened glass for any window above 1300mm (needed for any glass fitted 800mm from finished floor level)
- Internally beaded with an ovolo, decorative bead for added security, profiles are 70mm in depth
- Building Regulations Part L and Part F
- Egress hinges offer a 90-degree clear opening for all side-hung bedroom windows. This will be determined at your home survey
- Casement windows come with sill options at home survey, which do not affect pricing
- Trickle vents through sash available, if your existing windows have trickle vents you will need these, if they don’t it’s optional.