Made-to-measure, for simply better spaces
The patio door is really quite clever. More than just a back door, they open up living spaces, bring in light and can make your room feel bigger. If you’re tight on space, the sliding mechanism makes this the ideal choice for living spaces and conservatories.
Give us your measurements, pick your panel slide direction and choose hardware options. Once it’s installed, slide yourself into the peace of mind that comes with a multi-point locking system, sound-proofing and thermal efficiency. Not bad, for the humble patio door.
Four steps to a happy home
You roughly measure up
your windows and doors
Design and quote online
there’s no pressure to commit
We’ll do a free home survey
to double-check everything
Then we install them
your shiny new windows and doors.
We’re not just backed by our customer’s recommendations. Our products are made to the highest standards.
We’re also backed by a 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee. We’ll cover the cost of any necessary replacement if the damage isn’t your fault. Because if you’re not happy, we’re not happy.Find out more
Happiness is about getting the colour just right
Sometimes, it’s what’s on the outside that counts.
That’s why we offer a wide range of colour choices. Alongside our standard colours, we also do a wide range of custom ones. Our online quoting tool guides you through a range of options or you can speak to us about choosing your own - we’d love to help.Design and quote
Let’s talk technical
Our UK-manufactured sliding patio doors are Glass Kitemarked and certified to BS EN 1279 Parts 2 and 3. They’re also:
- Hardwearing – the uPVC frame is virtually maintenance free and won’t rot, flake, peel or rust.
- Energy efficient. Low E Double glazed, A Rated 28 mm, clear toughened safety glass to BS EN 12150-1. U-Value of 1.6W/m2K. These units comply with the A rating as used by the British Fenestration Rating Council.
- Secured by a high security multi-lock system
- Reinforced with galvanised steel for additional strength
- Internally beaded for added security, profiles are 70mm in depth
- Compliant with Part L of the Building Regulations
- Internally beaded for added security
- Multiple sill options available
- Stainless steel patio tracks
- Sliding sashes and interlocks fitted with woolpile for draught exclusion
- Trickle ventilation available at head if required.