Get ready for an incredible transformation
Turn your conservatory into an all-year-round room. The Celsius Solid Roof comes with a wide range of design and style features to choose from. Change an existing conservatory roof to tiles, or choose a tiled system for a new build. Then we’ll come round to fit it. Installation is quick and simple.
Using highly insulated structural panels, our roofs are clad in Envirotiles made from 100% recycled materials. They don’t use aluminium frameworks, so your home stays nice and warm because there's no possibility of 'cold bridging'.
Choose from Black, Dark Brown or Terracotta, add any VELUX glazed roof vents, select your interior design features and that’s it – your new conservatory roof is good to go. Once we’re all done fitting, the thermally efficient and weatherproof construction means that you can sit back and forget all about it.
Let's talk technical
Celsius Solid Roofs are an innovative tiled roof system which do not form a cold-bridge from outdoors to inside your home.
- Constructed using Kingspan TEK panels which interlock to form a strong, highly insulated structure
- Lined with a weathertight breathable membrane
- Completed with colour-matched ridge and hip covers
- Assembled on site and fast to fit
- Suitable for all types of conservatory including lean-to, gable, Georgian and Victorian
- Fully approved and registered by the Local Authority Building Control and Local Authority Building Standards Scotland
- Constructed with C24 construction-grade structural timber
- Compatible with most fascias and guttering styles. uPVC options can be supplied as part of the roof kit.